Société des Bains de Mer Monaco specializes in the operation of casinos and hotels. Net sales break down by activity as follows:
- hotel sector (47.9%): lodging services, at the end of March 2017, through five hotels (Hôtel de Paris, Hôtel Hermitage, Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort, Le Méridien Beach Plaza and Monte-Carlo Beach Hotel). The group also offers catering services, beach and spa activities, etc.;
- gaming operations (41%): gaming tables and automatic games. The group had four casinos (Casino de Monte-Carlo, Casino Café de Paris, Sun Casino and Bay Casino) located in Monaco;
- leasing of shops and office spaces (8.6%);
- other (2.7%).
Société des Bains de Mer's share capital consists of 24,516,661 shares of a nominal value of 1 Euro:
- 18,516,661 shares are listed on the Euronext Paris/Compartiment B (Euroclear code MC0000031187-BAIN) market;
- 6,000,000 shares, owned by the Monegasque State, are inalienable under Monegasque law N°807 of June 23, 1966.