Log in
E-mail
Password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON

MarketScreener Homepage  >  Equities  >  NASDAQ OMX STOCKHOLM  >  Bravida Holding AB (publ)    BRAV   SE0007491303

BRAVIDA HOLDING AB (PUBL)

(BRAV)
  Report
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
News SummaryMost relevantAll newsPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector newsMarketScreener Strategies
Stock Pick
Bravida Holding AB : Surprising the Market Short-Term
Bravida Holding AB is a Swedish construction group that’s active in the whole of Scandinavia. The domestic market represents 60% of its revenue; Norway, Denmark, and Finland the other 40%.
More Recommendations
Upcoming event on BRAVIDA HOLDING AB (PUBL)