NEW YORK (PRWEB) April 17, 2018
PR News invites communicators, marketers and digital professionals to join speakers from Cisco, the United Nations Foundation and Apartments.com, next Tuesday, April 24 from 1:30-3:00 p.m. ET for the webinar, "Instagram for Brands: What Success Really Looks Like." Each speaker will share their expertise and best-practice tips for success using Instagram.
Instagram Webinar speakers include:
Instagram Webinar participants will learn:
Erica Campbell Byrum, Assistant Vice President of Social Media, Apartments.com
- Casie Shimansky, Social Media Manager, Talent Brand, Cisco
- Claire Baumann, Public Affairs and Digital Marketing Lead, United Nations Foundations
- Leverage key Instagram KPIs, including conversions, follower growth, engagement and click-through rates
- How to track hashtags and audience demographic data to find and grow your audience
- Craft visual motifs (color, shapes, filters, text) to tie to your brand identity
- Master filters and video on the platform
- What makes the ideal mix of photo, video, lasting and ephemeral content across Instagram and Instagram Stories
After the webinar, participants will have a better understanding of Instagram's features to craft visual campaigns that drive engagement and tie back to your bottom line. Webinar registration includes access to the speaker presentations and the webcast recording for one full year.
For more information and to sign up, click here.
For questions regarding the webinar, contact Jessica Placencia at jessica(at)accessintel(dot)com or 301-354-1641.
The PR News Group is a go-to source that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. The PR News Group focuses on honing and growing PR and marketing professionals' skills in social media, crisis management, digital PR, measurement, employee relations, media training, CSR and writing through its flagship newsletter, webinars, conferences, awards programs, workshops and guidebooks. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators and marketers all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting their industries. For more information, visit http://www.prnewsonline.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2018/04/prweb15414141.htm
(c) 2018 PRWEB.COM Newswire, source Press Releases