Log in
E-mail
Password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON

MarketScreener Homepage  >  Equities  >  Italian Stock Exchange  >  Eni SpA    ENI   IT0003132476

ENI SPA

(ENI)
  Report  
Real-time Quote. Real-time Tradegate - 08/22 05:51:18 am
13.384 EUR   +0.25%
08/21Eni's Zohr Gas Field Outstrips Production Forecasts
DJ
08/21ENI : Zohr gas production reaches 2.7 bcfd
PU
08/21Glencore, BP stuck with tainted Russian crude
RE
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
News SummaryMost relevantAll newsOfficial PublicationsSector newsAnalyst Recommendations

Eni : to Prospect in Ras Al Khaimah Offshore Block

share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with facebook
share via e-mail
0
04/18/2019 | 06:03am EDT

By Nathan Allen

Eni SpA (ENI.MI) said Thursday that it has signed an agreement with the government of Ras Al Khaimah to explore for oil in waters off the northernmost of the United Arab Emirates.

The exploration-and-production sharing agreement is for the emirate's Block A offshore area, which covers just over 2,400 square kilometers, Eni said.

The Italian oil major said it would take a 90% stake in the block and act as operator, while Ras Al Khaimah's national oil company RAK GAS, will hold the remaining 10% equity.

Eni didn't disclose financial details of the deal.

Write to Nathan Allen at nathan.allen@dowjones.com

Stocks mentioned in the article
ChangeLast1st jan.
ENI SPA 1.57% 13.35 End-of-day quote.-4.39%
WTI -0.16% 55.84 Delayed Quote.23.24%
share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with facebook
share via e-mail
0
Latest news on ENI SPA
08/21Eni's Zohr Gas Field Outstrips Production Forecasts
DJ
08/21ENI : Zohr gas production reaches 2.7 bcfd
PU
08/21Glencore, BP stuck with tainted Russian crude
RE
08/16China's Shenzhen Gas to launch new LNG terminal with cargo from ENI
RE
08/15ENI : spends $2B for operations in Turkmenistan's Burun field
AQ
08/10Iraq says Eni, BP deal doesn't mean Exxon excluded from southern mega-project
RE
08/08EXCLUSIVE : Iraq close to pipeline deal with BP and Eni, rather than Exxon - sou..
RE
08/08ENI : spends $2B for operations in Turkmenistan's Burun field
AQ
08/07Nigeria's new oil czar wants to open books, turn into fuel exporter
RE
08/07ENI : Report on the purchase of treasury shares during the period from July 29 t..
PU
More news
Financials (EUR)
Sales 2019 71 186 M
EBIT 2019 10 189 M
Net income 2019 4 251 M
Debt 2019 14 098 M
Yield 2019 6,42%
P/E ratio 2019 11,3x
P/E ratio 2020 9,50x
EV / Sales2019 0,87x
EV / Sales2020 0,80x
Capitalization 48 067 M
Chart ENI SPA
Duration : Period :
Eni SpA Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Technical analysis trends ENI SPA
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsBearishBearishBearish
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus OUTPERFORM
Number of Analysts 26
Average target price 17,54  €
Last Close Price 13,35  €
Spread / Highest target 52,1%
Spread / Average Target 31,4%
Spread / Lowest Target 0,37%
EPS Revisions
Managers
NameTitle
Claudio Descalzi Chief Executive Officer, Director & GM
Emma Marcegaglia Chairman
Roberto Casula Chief Operations, Development & Technology Officer
Massimo Mondazzi Chief Financial Officer
Alessandro Lorenzi Independent Non-Executive Director
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capitalization (M$)
ENI SPA-4.39%53 337
ROYAL DUTCH SHELL-1.11%224 276
PETROCHINA COMPANY-14.42%151 939
TOTAL-3.89%128 173
PETROLEO BRASILEIRO SA PETROBRAS5.91%86 864
GAZPROM PAO (EDR)57.78%77 596