Kyocera Corporation specializes in the development manufacturing and marketing of electronic components. The group also sells communication, document management, medical and energy systems and equipments. Net sales (including intragroup) break down by family of products as follows:
- printing and document management equipments and systems (22.7%) ;
- automotive and industrial components (19%): fine ceramic products (mainly for the manufacture of automotive equipment), liquid crystal displays, optical components, etc. The group also sells industrial tools;
- communication equipments and systems (15.2%): telecommunications terminals (smartphones, tablets), connectivity devices, telecommunications infrastructure, etc.;
- semiconductor components (15.1%);
- ceramic products (4.8%): primarily solar equipments, dental implants and kitchen utensils;
- other (1.1%).
Net sales break down geographically as follows: Japan (36.7%), Asia (23.6%), Europe (20.4%), the United States (15.3%) and other (4%).