Log in
E-mail
Password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON

MarketScreener Homepage  >  Equities  >  BUDAPEST STOCK EXCHANGE  >  MOL Plc    MOL   HU0000153937

MOL PLC

(MOL)
  Report  
SummaryNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
News SummaryMost relevantAll newsPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector news

MOL : SLOVNAFT - MOL MAKES A VOLUNTARY TAKEOVER BID FOR SLOVNAFT, A.S. SHARES

share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with facebook
share via e-mail
0
04/15/2019 | 10:46am EDT

Bratislava - MOL Group announced its decision to make a voluntary public offer to the shareholders of SLOVNAFT, a.s. for all outstanding shares not yet held by MOL.

Through this step, MOL aims to further simplify and streamline its ownership structure and decrease administrative burden connected to SLOVNAFT's listing on the Bratislava Stock Exchange. Further details will be shared upon its approval by the Slovak National Bank.

Currently, 98.56% of Slovnaft shares are controlled by MOL. The remaining 1.44% of shares are owned by minority shareholders, a major part being private owners. Due to low trading volume of Slovnaft shares, through the voluntary public offer minority shareholders will be given the opportunity to benefit from immediate liquidity of their shares at favorable terms.

The takeover bid is subject to approval of the Slovak National Bank. The starting date of the voluntary public offer period will be communicated upon the approval of the Slovak National Bank.

Contact:

Tel: +421 2 4055 1111

(C) 2019 Electronic News Publishing, source ENP Newswire

Stocks mentioned in the article
ChangeLast1st jan.
MOL PLC 0.00%End-of-day quote.0.00%
SLOT 2 8.32% 65 Delayed Quote.0.00%
share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with facebook
share via e-mail
0
Latest news on MOL PLC
10/11SLOT 2 : Slovnaft - the sole shareholder of slovnaft will be mol, the extraordin..
AQ
10/11MOL : Pakistan donates Rs.1m for deaf, dumb centre
AQ
10/09MOL May Buy Chevron's Stake in Azerbaijan Oil Field, Sources Say -Reuters
DJ
10/09HUNGARY'S MOL IN TALKS FOR CHEVRON'S : sources
RE
09/30MOL : and thyssenkrupp lay foundation stone for new polyol complex in Hungary
AQ
09/30MOL : lays cornerstone of €1.2bn polyol plant
AQ
09/24MOL : donates technical, reference books to KP varsities
AQ
09/24MOL : Two K-P varsities get books
AQ
09/10SLOT 2 : SLOVNAFT, a.s. - NBS APPROVED MOL'S PROPOSAL TO BUY OUT SLOVNAFT SHARES
AQ
07/05MOL : Tatneft and slovnaft have signed a cooperation agreement
AQ
More news
Financials (HUF)
Sales 2019 4 972 B
EBIT 2019 337 B
Net income 2019 253 B
Debt 2019 448 B
Yield 2019 4,55%
P/E ratio 2019 7,50x
P/E ratio 2020 6,97x
EV / Sales2019 0,45x
EV / Sales2020 0,45x
Capitalization 1 808 B
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus OUTPERFORM
Number of Analysts 14
Average target price 3 496,79  HUF
Last Close Price 2 846,00  HUF
Spread / Highest target 54,6%
Spread / Average Target 22,9%
Spread / Lowest Target 1,90%
EPS Revisions
Managers
NameTitle
József Molnár Group CEO & Non-Independent Director
Zsolt Hernádi Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Zoltán Sandor Áldott Chairman-Supervisory Board
Péter Ratatics Chief Operating Officer
József Farkas Simola Group Chief Financial Officer
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capitalization (M$)
MOL PLC0.00%6 089
EXXON MOBIL CORPORATION-0.85%286 065
BP PLC-2.20%126 174
RELIANCE INDUSTRIES24.55%118 095
CHINA PETROLEUM & CHEMICAL CORPORATION-17.53%82 332
PHILLIPS 6624.43%48 084