Newell Brands is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of consumer durables. The net sales break down by product family as follows:
- household goods and equipment (56.6%): kitchen appliances and articles (cooking instruments, utensils, cutlery, small kitchen appliances, etc.; brands Calphalon, Sunbeam, Crock-Pot, Oster and Mr. Oster, etc.) Coffee), storage products, storage, etc. (Rubbermaid brands,), food preservation systems (FoodSaver, Rubbermaid, Ball and Sistema). In addition, the group produces baby products (Graco, Aprica, Baby Jogger, Nuk and Tigex) and home fragrances (WoodWick, Yankee Candle and Chesapeake Bay Candle brands);
- office supplies (21.4%): pens, markers, correctors, labelling products, etc.(including Dymo, PaperMate, Waterman, Parker, Rotring, Jostens, Sharpie and Expo brands);
- and outdoor equipment and articles (17.5%): Berkley, Coleman, Contigo, Ex Officio, Marmot, Rawlings and Shakespeare brands;
- industrial and commercial products (4.4%): packaging, cleaning, waste collection, safety and hygiene, handling equipment, catering equipment, etc. (Mapa, Quickie, Rubbermaid, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Spontex and Waddington brands);
- other (0.1%): including plastic products and beauty products.
Net sales are distributed geographically as follows: United States(67.3%), Europe-Middle East-Africa(12.7%), Asia-Pacific(7.9%), Latin America(7.5%) and Canada(4.6%).