January-March 2020 compared to January-March 2019
Highlights according to segment reporting
· Revenue amounted to SEK 41.2 billion (35.1); adjusted for currency effects revenue increased 14 percent.
· Operating income amounted to SEK 2.9 billion (0.5).
· Earnings per share amounted to SEK 5.78 (0.87).
· Operating cash flow from operations amounted to SEK 1.6 billion (-1.3), according to IFRS.
· Adjusted interest-bearing net receivables (+)/net debt (-) totaled SEK 5.3 billion (December 31, 2019: 3.2), according to IFRS.
· Order bookings in Construction amounted to SEK 41.3 billion (27.3); adjusted for currency effects order bookings increased 48 percent. The order backlog amounted to SEK 199.0 billion (December 31, 2019: 185.4).
· Operating income in Construction amounted to SEK 0.6 billion (0.4).
· Operating income in Project Development amounted to SEK 2.5 billion (0.3).
· Return on capital employed in Project Development was 14.8 percent (9.7).
· Return on equity was 27.0 percent (13.4).
This report will also be presented via a telephone conference and a webcast at 10:00 a.m. (CET) on April 28, 2020. The telephone conference will be webcasted live at www.skanska.com/investors, where a recording of the conference will also be available later. To participate in the telephone conference, please dial +46 8 566 426 51, or +44 333 300 0804, or +1 631 913 1422. PIN code 46870318#. This and previous releases can also be found at www.skanska.com/investors.
For further information, please contact:
Magnus Persson, Executive Vice President and CFO, Skanska AB, tel +46 10 448 8900
André Löfgren, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, Skanska AB, tel +46 10 448 1363
Karolina Cederhage, Senior Vice President, Communications, Skanska AB, tel +46 10 448 0880
Jacob Birkeland, Head of Media Relations, Skanska AB, tel +46 10 449 1957
This is information is such that Skanska AB is obliged to make public in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 07.30 a.m. (CET) on April 28, 2020.
Skanska is one of the world's leading construction and project development companies, focused on selected home markets in the Nordics, Europe and USA. Supported by global trends in urbanization and demographics, and by being at the forefront in sustainability, Skanska offers competitive solutions for both simple and the most complex assignments, helping to build a sustainable future for customers and communities.
(c) 2020 Cision. All rights reserved., source Press Releases - English