TechnipFMC positions itself as a world leader in turnkey projects engineering and construction for the oil, gas and petrochemical sectors. The group also designs, produces and markets oil and gas systems and equipment. The activity is organized around 6 areas of activity:
- construction of onshore units: petrochemical, gas refining and processing units, pharmaceutical and chemical plants, cement plants, power plants, etc.;
- construction of offshore units: fixed and floating production platforms;
- manufacturing, installation and maintenance of underwater equipment: rigid and flexible pipes, umbilical pipes, etc.;
- manufacturing of energy production systems: submersible systems (bottlenecks, transfer modules, manifold systems, drilling systems, etc.), production systems for surface wellheads (insulating sleeve systems, casing supports, tubing heads, metal joints, etc.), etc.;
- manufacturing of high-pressure fluid control equipment: valves, valve units, actuators, fittings and couplers, seals, pumps, etc.;
- manufacturing of energy processing systems: immersed loading and counting systems, materials handling equipment, etc.
Net sales break down geographically as follows: the United Kingdom (3.5%), Russia (22%), Brazil (11.9%), the United States (10.1%), Norway (9.5%), Australia (7.4%), Angola (3.1%) and other (32.5%).