Log in
E-mail
Password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON

MarketScreener Homepage  >  Equities  >  Oslo Bors  >  Yara International ASA    YAR   NO0010208051

YARA INTERNATIONAL ASA

(YAR)
  Report
Real-time Estimate Quote. Real-time Estimate CHI-X - 06/02 11:29:53 am
340.95 NOK   +2.51%
02:30aYARA INTERNATIONAL : Share purchase by Yara Management
AQ
02:00aYara takes action to avert hunger crisis in the wake of Covid 19
GL
05/29YARA INTERNATIONAL : Share purchase by Yara Management
AQ
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
News SummaryMost relevantAll newsPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector newsAnalyst Recommendations

Yara Sells Its 25% in Qatar Fertiliser Company JV For $1 Billion

share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with facebook
share via e-mail
03/09/2020 | 01:56am EDT

By Dominic Chopping

Norwegian fertilizer producer Yara International ASA said Sunday that it has agreed to sell its 25% stake in joint-venture company Qatar Fertiliser Company to Qatar Petroleum for $1 billion.

Yara said that since the establishment of the Qatar Fertiliser Company joint venture in 1969, the company has become the world's largest single-site urea producer, representing a significant percentage of the world's traded supply.

Yara owned a 25% share in Qatar Fertiliser Company, with the remaining 75% share owned by Industries Qatar, which in turn is owned 51% by Qatar Petroleum.

The transaction is conditional on obtaining necessary local regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions.

Following closing of the transaction, Yara will evaluate potential extraordinary dividends and/or share buy-backs, in line with its policy of maintaining a mid to long-term net debt/Ebitda ratio in the range of 1.5-2.0.

 

Write to Dominic Chopping at dominic.chopping@wsj.com

 

Stocks mentioned in the article
ChangeLast1st jan.
BYD COMPANY LIMITED 2.58% 47.7 End-of-day quote.22.78%
INDUSTRIES QATAR Q.P.S.C. 0.26% 8.021 End-of-day quote.-21.97%
WORLD CO., LTD. 4.81% 1611 End-of-day quote.-40.13%
YARA INTERNATIONAL ASA 2.29% 340.2 Delayed Quote.-8.93%
share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with facebook
share via e-mail
Latest news on YARA INTERNATIONAL ASA
02:30aYARA INTERNATIONAL : Share purchase by Yara Management
AQ
02:00aYara takes action to avert hunger crisis in the wake of Covid 19
GL
05/29YARA INTERNATIONAL : Share purchase by Yara Management
AQ
05/28Yara prices US dollar bond offering
GL
05/27Yara International ASA announces launch of notes offering
GL
05/27YARA INTERNATIONAL : Share purchase by Yara Primary Insider
AQ
05/25YARA INTERNATIONAL : Share purchase by Yara primary insider
AQ
05/22YARA INTERNATIONAL : Share purchase by Yara Management
AQ
05/21YARA : JP Morgan remains Neutral
MD
05/20Yara moves to regional organizational structure
GL
More news
Financials
Sales 2020 132 B 13 887 M 13 887 M
Net income 2020 7 301 M 766 M 766 M
Net Debt 2020 32 790 M 3 440 M 3 440 M
P/E ratio 2020 12,4x
Yield 2020 5,86%
Capitalization 91 745 M 9 606 M 9 624 M
EV / Sales 2019
EV / Sales 2020 0,94x
Nbr of Employees 16 033
Free-Float 62,8%
Chart YARA INTERNATIONAL ASA
Duration : Period :
Yara International ASA Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Technical analysis trends YARA INTERNATIONAL ASA
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsNeutralNeutralBearish
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus BUY
Number of Analysts 20
Average target price 418,16 NOK
Last Close Price 340,20 NOK
Spread / Highest target 48,1%
Spread / Average Target 22,9%
Spread / Lowest Target 5,82%
EPS Revisions
Managers
NameTitle
Svein Tore Holsether President & Chief Executive Officer
Trond Berger Chairman
Lars Røsæg Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice President
Geir Olav Sundbø Independent Director
Rune Asle Bratteberg Independent Director
Sector and Competitors