UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
[ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
OMB APPROVAL OMB Number: 3235-0287 Estimated average burden hours per response... 0.5
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or
Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
Wells Jason P.
PG&E Corp [ PCG ]
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94177
_ X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person ___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed
4. Securities Acquired (A) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned or Disposed of (D)
IWells/Koehler Family TrustCommon Stock
Held By Trustee of PG&E Corporation Retirement Savings Plan
Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned ( e.g. , puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
3A. Deemed 4. Trans. Code 5. Number of
6. Date Exercisable and 7. Title and Amount of Expiration Date
8. Price of 9. Number of Derivative
Explanation of Responses:
(1) Represents the approximate number of shares of PG&E Corporation common stock held for the reporting person in the PG&E Corporation Stock Fund of the
PG&E Corporation Retirement Savings Plan (RSP). That fund holds units consisting of PG&E Corporation common stock and a small short-term investments component. The number of shares is computed by dividing the value of the units by the daily closing price. Dividends are automatically invested in additional units at the election of the participant. These holdings have been trued up to conform to the RSP balance at 3/13/2019.
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Wells Jason P.
C/O PG&E CORPORATION
77 BEALE ST., P.O. BOX 770000 SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94177
SVP and CFO
/s/ Eileen O. Chan, attorney-in-fact for Jason P. Wells (signed Power of Attorney on file with SEC)
** Signature of Reporting Person
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4(b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations. See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a). Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB control number.