Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Accenture, Darden Restaurants, eBay, National Grid, Rite Aid...
To start the week, Accenture sees its price target raised significantly by JP. Morgan. The US bank is also adjusting its targets on several financial institutions. AlphaValue upgrades Entain from light to heavyweight.
- Accenture : JPMorgan raises pt to $308 from $283, maintains overweight rating
- BlackBerry : Canaccord Genuity issues sell rating, keeps pt at USD 10
- Darden Restaurants : Goldman Sachs adjusts pt to $163 from $162, maintains buy rating
- eBay : Stifel adjusts price target to $78 from $75, maintains buy rating
- Entain: AlphaValue upgrades from light to heavyweight, targeting 2015 GBp.
- First Republic Bank : JPMorgan adjusts pt to $230 from $225, maintains overweight rating
- Harbour Energy: Berenberg remains Hold with a price target raised from GBp 20 to GBp 390.
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated : JPMorgan adjusts pt to $18 from $20, maintains overweight rating
- Live Oak Bancshares : JPMorgan adjusts pt to $70 from $78, maintains neutral rating
- M&G PLC: HSBC upgrades its buy rating to hold from buy with a target of GBP 250.
- National Grid: RBC keeps Buy rating. The target price has been modified and is now set at GBp 1040 compared to GBp 1020.
- New York Community Bancorp : JPMorgan adjusts pt to $13 from $14, maintains neutral rating
- Rite Aid : Evercore ISI adjusts pt to $13 from $14, maintains underperform rating
- St James's Place: HSBC upgrades its buy rating to hold from buy with a target of GBP 1,525.
ę MarketScreener.com 2021