Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Activision Blizzard, Beyond Meat, Britvic, Las Vegas Sans, Unilever...
Every day, find a selection of analysts' recommendations covering North America and the U.K. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change of opinion or price target, or a new coverage. It may be updated during the session. This information can be used to shed light on the movements of certain shares or the market sentiment on a company.
- Activision Blizzard: Citic Securities Co., Ltd initiated coverage with a recommendation of buy. PT up 34% to $105
- Beyond Meat: Piper Sandler cut the recommendation to underweight from neutral. PT down 14% to $95
- Britvic: Deutsche Bank downgrades from buy to hold with a target of GBp 950.
- Cameco : TD Securities adjusts pt to CA$35 from CA$25, maintains hold rating
- Cisco Systems: Credit Suisse upgrades stock to outperform from neutral. PT up 29% to $74
- Diamondback Energy : Truist Securities adjusts price target to $130 from $122, maintains buy rating
- Eastman Chemical : Tudor adjusts price target to $113 from $117, keeps hold rating
- Fevertree: Jefferies remains a Hold with target raised to GBP 2200 from GBP 2100.
- Las Vegas Sands: J.P. Morgan cut the recommendation to neutral from overweight. PT inches down 0.1% to $38
- Ovintiv : JPMorgan adjusts price target to $50 from $40, maintains overweight rating
- National Storage Affiliates Trust : BofA Securities initiates coverage with Neutral rating, $60 Price Target
- Theravance Biopharma : JPMorgan downgrades to underweight from overweight, adjusts price target to $7 from $17
- Unilever: Deutsche Bank downgrades its Buy rating to Hold with a target of GBp 4600.
- United States Steel : Deutsche Bank adjusts united states steel pt to $50 from $38, maintains buy rating
- Vesuvius: Jefferies remains Buy with target raised from GBP 685 to GBP 760.
- Wynn Resorts: J.P. Morgan downgrades to neutral from overweight. PT up 3% to $89
© MarketScreener.com 2021