Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Apple, Crowdstrike, Lowe's, Lululemon, Nvidia...
Every day, find a selection of analysts' recommendations covering North America and the UK. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change of opinion or price target, or of a new coverage. It may be updated during the session. This information is used to shed light on the movements of certain stocks or the market sentiment on a company.
- Apple: BofA Securities lowers price target to $200 from $215, on supply chain headwinds, maintains buy rating
- AvalonBay Communities: Scotiabank adjusts price target to $238 from $262, keeps sector perform rating.
- Bentley Systems: Oppenheimer puts bentley systems at outperform with a price target of $40.
- Crowdstrike: UBS adjusts price target to $240 from $285, maintains buy rating.
- Cisco Systems: Baird adjusts price target to $47 from $62, maintains neutral rating.
- Comerica: Baird upgrades to outperform from neutral. PT up 17% to $85.
- Hikma: Jefferies remains Buy with a price target reduced from GBp 2950 to GBp 2290.
- Lowe's: Goldman Sachs adjusts price target to $227 from $239, maintains buy rating.
- Lululemon Athletica: Argus lowers price target to $310 from $424, maintains buy rating.
- NatWest: Investec upgrades from hold to buy targeting GBp 245.
- Nvidia: Oppenheimer adjusts price target to $300 from $350, maintains outperform rating.
- Royal Mail: Berenberg remains Buy with a price target reduced from GBp 650 to GBp 575.
- Snowflake: Morgan Stanley adjusts price target to $322 from $355, maintains overweight rating.
- Synopsys: UBS adjusts price target to $360 from $396, maintains buy rating.
- Target Corporation: Guggenheim lowers price target to $225 from $295, maintains buy rating.
- Trex: Exane BNP Paribas upgrades to neutral from underperform. PT up 21% to $75.
- Under Armour: Williams Capital downgrades to hold from buy, lowers price target to $10 from $22.
- Zoom Video Communications: Barclays lowers price target to $90 from $150, maintains equalweight rating.
© MarketScreener.com 2022