Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: BHP, Lear, Naked Wines, Teradata, Visteon...
Every day, find a selection of analysts' recommendations covering North America and the U.K. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change of opinion or price target, or a new coverage. It may be updated during the session. This information can be used to shed light on the movements of certain shares or the market sentiment on a company.
- BHP: Berenberg upgraded from Buy to Hold with a target of GBp 2,300.
- BorgWarner: Jefferies downgrades to hold from buy. PT up 9.5% to $47
- Canadian National: BMO Capital Markets downgrades to market perform from restricted. PT inches up 2% to C$155
- Hill-Rom: Morgan Stanley downgrades to equal-weight from overweight. PT up 3.7% to $156
- Innate Pharma: Evercore raises ADR target to USD 10 from USD 6.
- International Consolidated Airlines Group: Credit Suisse retains its positive opinion on the stock with a Buy rating. The target price continues to be set at GBp 195.
- Lear: Jefferies cut its recommendation to hold from buy. PT up 12% to $171
- Naked Wines: Liberum upgraded from hold to sell with a target of GBp 750.
- Reckitt Benckiser: Barclays retains his positive opinion on the stock with a Buy rating. The target price is lowered from GBp 9800 to GBp 9500.
- Teradata: Morgan Stanley upgrades to overweight from equal-weight. PT rises 30% to $66
- Visteon: Jefferies raised its recommendation to buy from hold. PT raised 22% to $116
ę MarketScreener.com 2021