Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Callaway, Flutter, Qualys, Synaptics, Virgin Galactic...
Jefferies cut the recommendation on WW International after it reported earnings and sales that trailed estimates for the latest quarter. Wedbush lowers its price target on Fusion Pharmaceuticals, citing cost of capital. Meanwhile, Needham lifts Steris' price target on organic growth outlook. Flutter Entertainment unveiled better-than-expected results and issued an upbeat guidance yesterday, so much so that JP Morgan maintains its Buy rating and raised its PT.
- Axsome Therapeutics : Ladenburg Thalmann adjusts pt to $162 from $186, maintains buy rating
- Berkshire Hills: Piper Sandler downgrades to neutral from overweight. PT up 8.4% to $31
- BioNTech: Bryan Garnier & Co raised the recommendation on BioNTech SE ADRs to buy from neutral. PT up 8.3% to $451
- Callaway Golf : Stephens adjusts price target to $40 from $37, maintains overweight rating
- Cerence : Goldman Sachs adjusts pt to $134 from $124, maintains buy rating
- Flutter: JP Morganmaintains his Buy rating on the stock. The target price is increased from GBp 16290 to GBp 17250.
- Fusion Pharmaceuticals : Wedbush reduces price target to $21 from $24, outperform rating kept
- Hargreaves Lansdown: Jefferies remains Hold with a reduced target price of GBp 1,640 to 1,350.
- International Consolidated Airlines Group: Liberum raised the recommendation to buy from hold. PT up 29% to 215 pence
- L3Harris: Morgan Stanley downgrades to equal-weight from overweight. PT up 2.3% to $238
- Qualys : JPMorgan adjusts price target to $110 from $90, maintains underweight rating
- SSE: Jefferies remains a Hold with a price target raised from GBp 1680 to GBp 1710.
- STERIS : Needham lifts price target to $254 from $233, buy rating kept
- Synaptics: Arete downgrades to neutral from buy. PT up 2.2% to $175
- Travis Perkins: Jefferies remains Buy with a target price raised from GBP 2150 to 2168.
- Tyson Foods : BMO Capital adjusts price target to $95 from $84, maintains outperform rating
- Virgin Galactic: Morgan Stanley downgrades to underweight from equal-weight. PT down 20% to $25
- WW International: Jefferies downgrades to hold from buy. PT down 7.1% to $30
ę MarketScreener.com 2021