Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Equinix, PayPal, Southwest Airlines, Tencent, Upstart...
Every day, find a selection of analysts' recommendations covering North America and the UK. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change of opinion or price target, or a new coverage. It may be updated during the session. This information is used to shed light on the movements of certain stocks or the market sentiment on a company.
- Allegiant Travel: Goldman Sachs upgrades to buy from neutral.PT up 33% to $250
- Avis Budget Group: Morgan Stanley adjusts 's price target to $170 from $140, keeps underweight rating
- CoreSite Realty: Barclays lifts to equal-weight from underweight
- CyrusOne: BMO Capital downgrades to market perform from outperform, adjusts price target to $90.50 from $90
- Dollar Tree: Loop Capital adjusts 's price target to $110 from $90, keeps hold rating
- Equinix: Price target from rbc cut to $850 from $885 amid energy costs, margin concerns; outperform rating maintained
- Made Tech: Berenberg starts tracking as Buy with a target of GBp 170.
- Millicom: New Street Research upgrades to buy from neutral. PT up 31% to $48
- National Bank of Canada: Barclays downgrades national bank to underperform on valuation concerns
- PayPal Holdings: Loop Capital starts coverage at buy with $269 price target
- Planet Fitness: BMO Capital adjusts pt to $96 from $80, maintains outperform rating
- Poshmark: Cowen cut the recommendation on Poshmark Inc. Class A to market perform from outperform. PT down 5.9% to $22
- Southwest Airlines: Goldman Sachs downgrades to neutral from buy. PT up 20% to $59
- Spire: J.P. Morgan downgrades to neutral from overweight. PT up 10% to $70
- Tapestry: Exane BNP Paribas adjusts pt to $63 from $61, maintains outperform rating
- Tencent Music Entertainment: UBS Downgrades to neutral from buy, adjusts price target to $9 from $12
- Trainline: Liberum initiates a Buy rating on the stock, targeting GBP 400.
- Upstart Holdings: JMP Securities adjusts ' price target to $315 from $327, keeps market outperform rating
- Workday: BofA Securities adjusts workday pt to $360 from $310, maintains buy rating
ę MarketScreener.com 2021