- Barclays: Goldman Sachs raises its target from GBp 270 to 280.
- DTE Energy Company : Spin-Off Research downgrades to hold from buy, adjusts price target to $126 from $125
- Facebook: JP Morgan keeps Buy rating. The target price has been raised from USD 390 to USD 450.
- McDonald's: Goldman Sachs, Buy, adjusts target to $275 from $267.
- Manhattan Associates : Baird adjusts pt to $160 from $145, maintains outperform rating
- Microsoft : JPMorgan adjusts price target to $310 from $300, reiterates overweight rating
- Mitchells & Butlers: Peel Hunt raised the recommendation to buy from hold. PT up to 335 pence
- Paypal: KeyBanc maintains its "overweight" rating and raises its price target from USD 310 to USD 335.
- Pennon: HSBC cut the recommendation to reduce from hold. PT down 7.4% to 1,160 pence
- Rio Tinto: JP Morgan is Buy but lowers its target from GBp 8250 to GBp 7770.
- Segro: Peel Hunt cut the recommendation to hold from add. PT down 1.6% to 1,175 pence.
- Shopify : Stifel adjusts price target to $1,650 from $1,600, reiterates buy rating
- Stanley Black & Decker : Morgan Stanley adjusts price target to $234 from $230, maintains overweight rating
- Starbucks : DA Davidson adjusts pt to $135 from $120, maintains buy rating
- Tesla: DZ Bank moves from sell to buy.
- Wizz Air: HSBC downgrades its advice to light with a target of GBp 4100.
Analyst recommendations: Facebook, Microsoft, PayPal, Tesla, Shopify...
Analysts are busy dissecting the results that have been coming in at a frantic pace lately. Many tech giants in our selection of analyst recommendation today: Facebook keeps its Buy rating from JP Morgan after the social network topped earnings expectations. JP Morgan also keeps Microsoft's overweight ratings after the group also posted better-than-expected results. DZ Bank upgrades Tesla from sell to buy.