Analyst recommendations: Occidental Petroleum, Caterpillar, XPeng, Progressive, Veeva Systems...
Every day, find a selection of analysts' recommendations covering North America and the UK. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change of opinion or price target, or of a new coverage. It may be updated during the session. This information is used to shed light on the movements of certain stocks or the market sentiment on a company.
- Altria Group: Morgan Stanley raised the recommendation to equal-weight from underweight. PT up 1.2% to $43.
- Baxter International: Wells Fargo Securities downgrades to equal-weight from overweight. PT up 9.1% to $71.
- Becton Dickinson: Wells Fargo Securities upgrades to overweight from equal-weight. PT up 13% to $275.
- Caterpillar: Morgan Stanley lowers price target to 161 dollars from 164 dollars, maintains underweight rating.
- Easyjet: Deutsche Bank adjusts PT to GBX 490 from GBX 570, reiterates its neutral rating.
- HB Fuller: J.P. Morgan cuts its recommendation to underweight from neutral. PT down 12% to $52.
- IAG: Deutsche Bank lowers price target to GBX 140 from GBX 155, maintains neutral rating.
- Iron Mountain: Barclays reinstated coverage with a recommendation of overweight. PT set to $58.
- KB Home: Wedbush adjusts price target $60 from $73, maintains outperform rating.
- Korn Ferry: Baird maintains outperform rating. PT to $72 from $90.
- Louisiana-Pacific: Goldman Sachs cuts the target to $65 from $90, maintains neutral rating.
- Occidental Petroleum:Truist Securities raises price target to $93 from $88, maintains buy rating.
- Paccar: Morgan Stanley adjusts price target to $89 From $90, keeps equal weight rating.
- Progressive: Keefe Bruyette & Woods moves from underperform to market perform with $107 target.
- Tetra Technologies: Johnson Rice upgrades from hold to buy targeting $7.
- Veeva Systems: Goldman Sachs initiated coverage with a recommendation of buy. PT set to $253.
- Weyerhaeuser: BofA Securities lowers price target to 38 dollars from 49 dollars, maintains buy rating.
- Whirlpool: Goldman Sachs reiterated buy rating and lowered its price target to $202 from $235.
- Wolfspeed: Goldman Sachs upgrades to buy from neutral. PT up 72% to $108.
- XPeng: China Merchants Securities (Hong Kong) initiated coverage with a recommendation of buy. PT up 41% to $43.
© MarketScreener.com 2022