Analyst recommendatons: Asos, Beazley, Factset, Hiscox, Next...
After Palo Alto announced better-than-expected earnings and an upbeat profit forecast for the new fiscal year, RBC Capital significantly raised its price target on the stock. Best Buy also gets a PT raise after lifting its annual comparable sales forecast in the wake of better-than-expected quarterly results. Jefferies initiates coverage on several British firms.
- Admiral Group: Jefferies starts tracking at Underperform, targeting GBP 2,600.
- Asos: Deutsche Bank resumes Buy rating on the stock, targeting GBp 5400.
- Beazley: Jefferies resumes buy coverage, targeting GBP 490.
- Best Buy : R5 Capital adjusts price target to $131 from $118, maintains hold rating
- Boohoo: Deutsche Bank reiterates its Buy rating, targeting GBp 400.
- Boston Beer: Cowen cut the recommendation to underperform from market perform. PT down 34% to $400
- Campbell Soup: Piper Sandler downgrades to neutral from overweight. PT down 2.3% to $43
- Direct Line: Jefferies has initiated a buy rating on the company, targeting GBp 390.
- Dollar General : Telsey Advisory Group adjusts price target on dollar general to $260 from $235, maintains outperform rating
- Factset: Barclays upgrades. to overweight from equal-weight. PT up 22% to $450
- Hiscox: Jefferies resumes its watch on the stock, targeting GBP 950.
- JD.com : Daiwa Securities adjusts price target to $95 from $110, keeps buy rating
- LendInvest: Berenberg upgrades the rating to buy, targeting GBP 270.
- Next: Deutsche Bank resumes its Buy stance, targeting GBP 9,200.
- Okta : Raymond James raises to strong buy from outperform, price target to $310 from $300
- Palo Alto : RBC Capital adjusts pt to $475 from $445, maintains outperform rating
- Pets at Home: Berenberg remains Buy with a price target raised from GBP 540 to GBP 570.
- Sabre Insurance: Jefferies starts tracking at Hold with a GBP 240 target.
- Theravance Biopharma : Evercore ISI adjusts pt to $21 from $30, maintains outperform rating
- Ulta Beauty : Deutsche Bank adjusts pt to $417 from $410 on q2 preview, maintains buy rating
- Victoria's Secret : Barclays starts coverage at overweight with $100 price target
© MarketScreener.com 2021