* State oil company Sonangol was gathering details from producing companies on their expected December supplies, and has yet to issue the loading programme, traders sad.
* A few November cargoes remain, including a CLOV cargo.
* Chinese buying has yet to rebound as the COVID-19 pandemic continues.
* * November-loading Qua Iboe and Bonny Light are being offered at parity with dated Brent, a trader said. Deal levels were assessed closer to dated Brent minus 50 to 60 cents, as heard earlier this week.
* The restart of Libyan supply, which can compete with Nigerian crude in terms of quality, is squeezing Nigerian differentials, say traders.
(Reporting by Alex Lawler; Editing by Louise Heavens)