Adidas, Deutsche Post, Henkel, Rocket Companies, Alcon, Datadog, Rockwell Automation, Uniper, Alstom, Traton and TeamViewer are among companies reporting their results today.
A few results:
- Adidas: Sales and results declined slightly in Q3, but the group expects an upturn in China in Q4.
- Beyond Meat: the specialist in meatless steaks plunged 22% after the session following the announcement of lower than expected results.
- Deutsche Post: strong e-commerce enabled the company to report higher Q3 results, leading to an increase in the free cash flow generation target for the year.
- Ericsson: the group unveiled its medium-term strategic plan, without modifying its 2022 targets, which analysts consider somewhat conservative.
- Henkel: the group posted organic sales growth of 3.9 percent in Q3, at €4.99 billion, but remains cautious for the end of the year, as the pandemic will weigh on its performance.
- Nikola: share price declines slightly after reporting a slightly lower than expected loss in Q3. At the same time, cooperation negotiations are continuing with General Motors.
- Siemens Energy: the company switched to a loss in fiscal Q4, while confirming its objectives for the new fiscal year.
- TeamViewer: shaken yesterday like the rest of the technology stock market, the German publisher of collaborative work software saw its growth slow in Q3, but remain high, enabling it to set an invoicing target slightly higher than expected for the year.
In other news:
- The European Commission announced the formal opening of an investigation into Amazon.com, suspected of violating competition rules.
- The FAA will complete testing of The Boeing Company's 737MAX "within the next few days," Reuters reported, which could allow the single-aisle aircraft to regain its operating license on November 18.
- The war of the consoles resumes: Microsoft releases its new Xbox Series console today, two days before the Sony PS5.
- McDonald's launches a line of vegetarian products under the name "McPlant".
- The FDA grants emergency approval to Eli Lilly's monoclonal antibody bamlanivimab for the treatment of mild to moderate Covid-19 in non-hospitalized patients.
- 3G places The Kraft Heinz shares at $30.38 per share, close to the previous day's closing price.
- ThyssenKrupp would negotiate a support of at least €5 billion with the German authorities.
- SGS acquires Synlab Analytics & Services for €550 million.
- Softbank is reportedly negotiating the sale of Robot Maker to Hyundai Motor.
- Adobe spends $1.5 billion to pay for Workfront.
- Without the support of the Norwegian government, Norwegian could run out of cash from the beginning of 2021.
- OVH signs a partnership with Google in the cloud.
- Arcturus Therapeutics hopes to make its Covid-19 vaccine available in the first quarter of 2021.
- Lowe's is reportedly negotiating the acquisition of HD Supply, according to Bloomberg.