Log in
E-mail
Password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON

MarketScreener Homepage  >  News  >  Economy & Forex

News : Latest News
Latest NewsCompaniesMarketsEconomy & ForexCommoditiesInterest RatesBusiness LeadersFinance Pro.CalendarSectors 
All NewsEconomyCurrencies & ForexEconomic EventsCryptocurrenciesCybersecurityPress Releases

News Highlights: Top Company News of the Day

share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with facebook
07/21/2020 | 03:16pm EDT
Apple Pledges to Be Carbon Neutral by 2030 
 

The tech giant plans to reduce its emissions by 75% and develop carbon-removal solutions for the remaining 25% of its footprint.

 
Covid-19 Prompts Walmart to Close Stores on Thanksgiving Day 
 

The retailer also plans to pay employees another special bonus in reaction to the pandemic. "We know it's been a trying year," its U.S. chief told staff.

 
Robinhood Cancels U.K. Launch Amid U.S. Outages, Controversy 
 

Online brokerage Robinhood Markets canceled its U.K. launch plans, saying 'the world has changed a lot over the past several months.'

 
WSJ Journalists Ask Publisher for Clearer Distinction Between News and Opinion Content 
 

A group of journalists at The Wall Street Journal and other Dow Jones staffers sent a letter to the paper's new publisher raising concerns about the Opinion section's accuracy and transparency.

 
Men's Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank Parent Looks to Close More Than Third of Stores 
 

Tailored Brands said it will also will lay off 20% of its corporate staff as the Covid-19 pandemic saps demand for its chains' apparel.

 
Tapestry Board Had Opened Probe Into CEO Zeitlin Before He Resigned 
 

Jide Zeitlin resigned as chairman and chief executive of Tapestry, the parent company of Coach, amid a board investigation into his personal behavior, according to people familiar with the situation.

 
Carlyle Co-CEO Glenn Youngkin to Step Down 
 

Carlyle Group said its co-chief executive Glenn Youngkin will step down, leaving Kewsong Lee in sole charge of one of the world's largest private-equity firms.

 
Wells Fargo CFO John Shrewsberry to Leave 
 

Wells Fargo said it would replace its long-serving chief financial officer, the latest executive to leave as the bank's new CEO shakes up top management.

 
Coca-Cola Sales Fall 28%, but It Says the Worst Is Over 
 

The beverage giant said it believes the biggest challenges of the pandemic are behind it, despite the current surge in coronavirus cases in many parts of the U.S. Executives expect sales to improve in Asia and Europe.

 
Lockheed Martin Boosts 2020 Guidance 
 

The world's biggest defense company raised its full-year sales and profit guidance as the Pentagon accelerated defense contract awards and pledged to cover the industry's increased costs during the coronavirus pandemic.

 
 


Stocks mentioned in the article
ChangeLast1st jan.
APPLE INC. -5.60% 108.86 Delayed Quote.48.29%
LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION -0.66% 350.13 Delayed Quote.-10.08%
TAILORED BRANDS, INC. -3.23% 0.0705 Delayed Quote.-98.30%
TAPESTRY, INC. -2.20% 22.23 Delayed Quote.-17.58%
THE CARLYLE GROUP INC. -2.50% 24.92 Delayed Quote.-22.32%
WALMART INC. -0.84% 138.75 Delayed Quote.16.75%
WELLS FARGO & COMPANY 1.47% 21.45 Delayed Quote.-60.13%
share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with facebook
Latest news "Economy & Forex"
05:51pFrench deficit seen at 11.3% of output in 2020 - minister
RE
05:20pAPI AMERICAN PETROLEUM INSTITUTE : statement on administration memorandum directing an economic analysis of the impact of a federal ban on hydraulic fracturing
PU
05:10pBANCO DE LA REPUBLICA DE COLOMBIA : Juan José Echavarría, informed the Board of Directors of his intention to resign from his position as Governor after completing the four-year period
PU
05:05pMOST COMPREHENSIVE REPORT TO DATE ON WOMEN'S PARTICIPATION IN POLITICAL LIFE IN IRAQ : Challenges and ways to overcome them
PU
04:35pThe long and complex road towards an EU Global Human Rights Sanctions Regime
PU
04:35pThe long and complex road towards an EU Global Human Rights Sanctions Regime
PU
04:35pDELEGATION OF EUROPEAN UNION TO EGYPT : The long and complex road towards an EU Global Human Rights Sanctions Regime
PU
03:32pPortugal reimposes partial lockdown in most of the country
RE
03:25pWORLD BANK : Remarks by Axel van Trotsenburg, World Bank Managing Director, Operations at the 95th Foundation Training Programme at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration
PU
03:22pUK extends 80% wage subsidies as England goes back into lockdown
RE
Latest news "Economy & Forex"