* The Toronto Stock Exchange's TSX falls 0.00 percent to 20,230.96
* Leading the index were Denison Mines Corp , up 5.9%, Cascades Inc, up 3.9%, and Shopify Inc, higher by 3.6%.
* Lagging shares were BlackBerry Ltd, down 7.4%, Kinross Gold Corp, down 7.1%, and Linamar Corp, lower by 3.5%.
* On the TSX 80 issues rose and 144 fell as a 0.6-to-1 ratio favored decliners. There were 22 new highs and no new lows, with total volume of 226.7 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Canadian Natural Resources Ltd, Tc Energy Corp and Kinross Gold Corp.
* The TSX's energy group fell 1.98 points, or 1.4%, while the financials sector climbed 2.07 points, or 0.6%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell 0.64%, or $0.46, to $71.66 a barrel. Brent crude fell 0.16%, or $0.12, to $73.87 [O/R]
* The TSX is up 16% for the year.
This summary was machine generated June 16 at 21:03.