* The Toronto Stock Exchange's TSX falls 0.10 percent to 19,290.98
* Leading the index were Endeavour Silver Corp , up 10.0%, ARC Resources Ltd, up 8.5%, and SSR Mining Inc, higher by 8.1%.
* Lagging shares were Lithium Americas Corp, down 9.0%, Trillium Therapeutics Inc, down 7.8%, and AcuityAds Holdings Inc, lower by 7.6%.
* On the TSX 125 issues rose and 102 fell as a 1.2-to-1 ratio favored advancers. There were 25 new highs and 1 new low, with total volume of 244.4 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Enbridge Inc, Manulife Financial Corp and Arc Resources Ltd.
* The TSX's energy group rose 1.19 points, or 1.0%, while the financials sector climbed 0.56 points, or 0.2%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell 1.17%, or $0.77, to $64.86 a barrel. Brent crude fell 1.02%, or $0.7, to $68.26.
* The TSX is up 10.7% for the year.
This summary was machine generated May 6 at 21:24 GMT.