* The Toronto Stock Exchange's TSX falls 0.32 percent to 20,002.27
* Leading the index were Transcontinental Inc , up 7.9%, Tilray Inc, up 6.1%, and Canfor Corp, higher by 5.1%.
* Lagging shares were Denison Mines Corp, down 5.9%, Lithium Americas Corp, down 4.4%, and BlackBerry Ltd, lower by 4.2%.
* On the TSX 101 issues rose and 123 fell as a 0.8-to-1 ratio favored decliners. There were 16 new highs and no new lows, with total volume of 216.9 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Blackberry Ltd, Canadian Natural Resources Ltd and Suncor Energy Inc.
* The TSX's energy group fell 0.20 points, or 0.1%, while the financials sector slipped 2.21 points, or 0.6%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell 0.43%, or $0.3, to $69.75 a barrel. Brent crude fell 0.29%, or $0.21, to $72.01 [O/R]
* The TSX is up 14.7% for the year.
This summary was machine generated June 9 at 21:03 GMT.