* The Toronto Stock Exchange's TSX rises 0.02 percent to 19,175.09
* Leading the index were Cargojet Inc , up 5.0%, Westport Fuel Systems Inc, up 3.1%, and Interfor Corp, higher by 3%.
* Lagging shares were OceanaGold Corp, down 6.1%, Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc, down 5.5%, and Quebecor Inc, lower by 5.2%.
* On the TSX 104 issues rose and 120 fell as a 0.9-to-1 ratio favored decliners. There were 25 new highs and no new lows, with total volume of 184.5 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Cenovus Energy Inc (alberta), Royal Bank Of Canada and Canadian Natural Resources Ltd.
* The TSX's energy group rose 0.86 points, or 0.8%, while the financials sector climbed 0.94 points, or 0.3%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures rose 1.78%, or $1.1, to $63.01 a barrel. Brent crude rose 1.4%, or $0.92, to $66.57.
* The TSX is up 10% for the year.
This summary was machine generated April 27 at 21:03 GMT.