* The Toronto Stock Exchange's TSX rises 0.15 percent to 19,135.81
* Leading the index were Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd , up 10.6%, WSP Global Inc, up 9.2%, and Sunopta Inc, higher by 7.5%.
* Lagging shares were Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd, down 18.5%, AcuityAds Holdings Inc, down 17.0%, and Pan American Silver Corp, lower by 10.3%.
* On the TSX 125 issues rose and 97 fell as a 1.3-to-1 ratio favored advancers. There were 12 new highs and 2 new lows, with total volume of 239.1 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Enbridge Inc, Manulife Financial Corp and Suncor Energy Inc.
* The TSX's energy group fell 2.80 points, or 2.2%, while the financials sector climbed 4.42 points, or 1.3%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell 3.47%, or $2.29, to $63.79 a barrel. Brent crude fell 3.32%, or $2.3, to $67.02 [O/R]
* The TSX is up 9.8% for the year.
This summary was machine generated May 13 at 21:03 GMT.