* The Toronto Stock Exchange's TSX rises 0.13 percent to 19,129.07
* Leading the index were West Fraser Timber Co Ltd , up 5.5%, Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc, up 3.7%, and Interfor Corp, higher by 3.1%.
* Lagging shares were AcuityAds Holdings Inc, down 9.4%, Cascades Inc, down 7.8%, and Village Farms International Inc, lower by 7.2%.
* On the TSX 103 issues rose and 126 fell as a 0.8-to-1 ratio favored decliners. There were 16 new highs and no new lows, with total volume of 214.4 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Toronto-dominion Bank, Tc Energy Corp and Manulife Financial Corp.
* The TSX's energy group fell 0.71 points, or 0.6%, while the financials sector climbed 0.87 points, or 0.3%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures rose 0.39%, or $0.23, to $59.56 a barrel. Brent crude rose 0.53%, or $0.33, to $63.07 [O/R]
* The TSX is up 9.7% for the year.