* The Toronto Stock Exchange's TSX rises 0.15 percent to 19,351.32
* Leading the index were goeasy Ltd , up 8.8%, Canfor Corp, up 7.1%, and Interfor Corp, higher by 5.7%.
* Lagging shares were Hudbay Minerals Inc, down 6.3%, Lightspeed POS Inc, down 5.9%, and GFL Environmental Inc, lower by 5.2%.
* On the TSX 126 issues rose and 98 fell as a 1.3-to-1 ratio favored advancers. There were 35 new highs and no new lows, with total volume of 237.7 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Innergex Renewable Energy Inc, Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp and Boralex Inc.
* The TSX's energy group fell 0.94 points, or 0.8%, while the financials sector climbed 1.30 points, or 0.4%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell 0.61%, or $0.39, to $63.07 a barrel. Brent crude fell 0.36%, or $0.24, to $66.7 [O/R]
* The TSX is up 11% for the year.
This summary was machine generated April 16 at 21:03 GMT.