ST. PAUL, Minn., Jan. 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- 3M (NYSE: MMM) today announced the following investor event:
- 3M Virtual Strategic Update and 2022 Outlook Meeting on Monday, Feb. 14, 8-11 a.m. CST. The event can be accessed via webcast at https://engage.3m.com/StrategicUpdate2022Outlook or by dialing (800) 762-2596 within the U.S. or +1 (212) 231-2916 outside the U.S.
3M's near-term strategic update and 2022 financial outlook meeting will feature presentations from:
- Mike Roman, chairman and chief executive officer
- Monish Patolawala, chief financial and transformation officer
- John Banovetz, chief technology officer and environmental responsibility lead
- 3M's business group leaders: Jeff Lavers (Consumer), Mojdeh Poul (Health Care), Mike Vale (Safety & Industrial) and Ashish Khandpur (Transportation & Electronics)
During this virtual event leaders will discuss how 3M's fundamental strengths are leveraged across businesses to create value along with updates on strategic priorities, growth trends, capital allocation priorities and sustainability. The company will also provide its full-year financial outlook for 2022 followed by a question-and-answer session.
At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily as our employees connect with customers all around the world. Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to global challenges at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNews.
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/3m-announces-upcoming-virtual-strategic-update-and-2022-outlook-meeting-301464316.html