Ratings Adani Green Energy Limited
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 28||Adani Shares Rally as India Supreme Court Concludes Hearings||DJ|
|Nov. 22||Indian Bourses Fines Adani Green Energy Over Non-Compliance with Listing Norms||MT|
- Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach -100% by 2026.
- The company's profit outlook over the next few years is a strong asset.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
- The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 122.2 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
- The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
- Most analysts recommend that the stock should be sold or reduced.
- The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Independent Power Producers
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-46.86%||19 524 M $|
|+26.67%||21 080 M $|
|+15.26%||7 296 M $|
|-26.56%||4 559 M $|
|-8.43%||4 272 M $|
|-39.19%||4 251 M $|
|+0.88%||3 044 M $||-|
|-20.05%||2 907 M $|
|-.--%||2 885 M $||-||-|
|-29.07%||2 745 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Adani Green Energy Limited - NSE India Stock Exchange
- Ratings Adani Green Energy Limited