Today, Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) announced, a new solution to combine the best of content ideation, creation, production and activation to revolutionize the enterprise content supply chain with the power of generative AI.
By connecting Adobe’s world-class solutions across Creative Cloud, Firefly, Express and Experience Cloud, marketing and creative departments can now:
- Rapidly create and activate new and variant content with Firefly generative AI and Express in a simple to use interface that is connected to Enterprise data and supports real-time collaboration across the entire company.
- Create Enterprise content workflows and enable content re-use through a single Enterprise portal via Workfront, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Creative Cloud.
- Activate content through any channel and immediately gain insights into content performance through Adobe Experience Cloud.
“Generative AI has the potential to integrate high-velocity creative expression with complex enterprise activation to deliver a modern content supply chain that can meet the promise of personalization at scale,” said Anil Chakravarthy, president, Digital Experience Business at Adobe. “Adobe GenStudio gives creative and marketing teams what they need to take full advantage of generative AI and transform the creative-to-activation process with a seamless solution.”
For brands around the world, the typical content creation-to-activation cycle requires weeks of time and extensive manual handoffs to deliver a web page or marketing campaign. Creative and marketing teams go through long processes of brief writing, creative ideation, collaboration and review, production, channel activation, content, re-versioning and analytics and reporting. GenStudio puts the power of generative AI, smart automation and agile editing into the Enterprise content supply chain empowering teams to work in real time to collaborate on creative ideas and decisions to deliver personalization at scale. With Firefly integrations across Creative Cloud and Experience Cloud, Adobe is transforming the creative-to-activation process, turning ideation, edits and versioning cycles into minutes instead of hours and days.
The leader in Content Supply Chain tools and solutions, Adobe has long been committed to helping customers tell their stories and change the world through personalized digital experiences. From Photoshop to AEM Sites, Frame.io to AEM Assets and Express to Workfront, Adobe is deeply invested in enhancing and optimizing customers digital content creation, distribution and engagement.
Power of Generative AI
GenStudio uniquely unlocks the power of generative AI. Natively integrated, Firefly provides commercially safe content generation. Companies can now rapidly move from ideation to content delivery across any channel delivering amazing customer experiences. Adobe plans to include in the GenStudio:
- Commercial safety: Leverages Firefly to enable businesses to generate content that is designed to be safe for commercial use.
- Custom models: Adobe is working with customers to enable them to customize models using their own assets and brand-specific content.
- Extensibility: Includes access to Firefly APIs across various platforms to supercharge workflows and automations.
- Integrated Workflows: Enables seamless connectivity for AI-generated content to critical services around editing, collaboration and activation.
- Content Insights: Provides analytics to gain deep and instant insights into content performance across channels.
Digital content requirements have grown exponentially to meet the needs of digital marketing, product launches and campaign personalization. As digital marketing becomes increasingly personalized and shifts to social platforms with entirely new digital experiences, winning Enterprises require tools that scale marketing workflows, empower new stakeholders and enable real-time content deployment. GenStudio offers organizations dramatic acceleration in speed and agility without compromising quality or brand consistency. Through Express integration with Experience Cloud, more people in an organization are now empowered to meet rising content demands quickly and easily. Experienced designers and marketers such as campaign marketers, web site managers, social media marketers and product managers are able to create, edit and version brand approved assets for immediate personalization. GenStudio puts agility in the hands of digital experience managers while ensuring brand standards and overall governance are maintained.
Efficiency and Spend Optimization
As all organizations seek to optimize content creation, brands need to reduce complexity across workflows to drive productivity and cost savings while measuring content impact. GenStudio changes the production economics at every step of the creative and activation process. Through the integration of Workfront, Firefly and Adobe Experience Manager, GenStudio accelerates and optimizes a notoriously lengthy, cumbersome and expensive process without impacting business requirements.
GenStudio is available starting today. For more information visit.
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit.
© 2023 Adobe. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.