Ratings Adobe Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 06||Bain Capital last bidder in race for SoftwareOne - sources||RE|
|Dec. 06||Adobe Systems' Positive Momentum Likely to Continue Until Fiscal Year End, RBC Says||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 52.03 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
- The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Software
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+80.90%||277 B $|
|+62.74%||71 636 M $|
|+23.77%||57 128 M $|
|+19.78%||47 792 M $|
|+56.46%||37 784 M $|
|+18.43%||24 855 M $|
|+35.99%||19 466 M $|
|+249.86%||12 371 M $||-|
|-3.73%||12 166 M $|
|+49.42%||10 348 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources