Low Latency Transmission Technology Improves Data Synchronization
SOM-2532 features USB 3.2 Gen2(10GT/s) and PCIe Gen3(8.0GT/s), both of which are considerably faster than their predecessors. CAN-FD enables a maximum 8Mbps data transfer rate and would reach10x the speed of the payload transmission which is for use in data-intensive applications. Using an increased data payload size and CAN-FD protocol, SOM-2532 enhances security. SOM-2532 utilizes TSN PHY to improve device communication accuracy. This system improves the precision of data synchronization over the network and minimizes jitter to reduce latency during real time device communication. SOM-2532's combination of attributes make it an ideal solution for applications in automation and transportation industries.
High Level Security and Stability Protects Data
SOM-2532 is equipped with dual LAN to improve cybersecurity in industrial automation. Users can connect multiple systems or batch firmware updates using WISE-PaaS/OTA via an internal LAN to protect important data. They can also conduct external communication via another independent LAN in diverse usage conditions. LPDDR4 memory features an anti-vibration design and an onboard UFS to ensure product stability. Similarly, this device's wide operating temperature (-40 ~ 85 °C /-40 ~ 185 °F) improves system reliability. Additionally, SOM-2532 utilizes FUSA to reduce dangers caused by machine malfunction. These features make SOM-2532 a safe option for portable devices and industrial applications.
• SMARC V2.1 Specification Compliant Module with Intel® Elkhart Lake processors
• 2 ~ 4 Core CPU with up to 16GB LPDDR4 3200MT/s and IBECC supported by specific SKUs
• 3x independent displays: LVDS(1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz/eDP), DP++(up to 4096×2160 @ 60 Hz), and HDMI (up to 3840x2160 @ 30 Hz,4096×2160 @ 60 Hz)
• 4x PCIe x1, 2x GbE LAN support TSN, 2x USB 3.2 GEN2, 4x USB 2.0, 14x GPIO
• 1x UFS onboard, 1x SATA III
• Operating temperatures: Standard 0 ~ 60 °C (32 ~140 °F), Extended -40 ~ 85 °C (-40 ~ 185 °F)
• Supports Advantech iManager and WISE-PaaS/DeviceOn
Advantech's SMARC 2.1 Design SOM-2532 is available now. For more information regarding SOM-2532 or other Advantech products and services, please contact your local sales support team or visit our website at www.advantech.com.
ADVANTECH Co. Ltd. published this content on 23 September 2020 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 25 September 2020 04:24:00 UTC