Ratings Ahold Delhaize N.V.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 05||Ahold Delhaize: new Chief Sustainability Officer||CF|
|Dec. 01||AHOLD DELHAIZE : JP Morgan reaffirms its Sell rating||ZD|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
- The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.46 times its sales.
- Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
- The divergence of price targets given by the various analysts who make up the consensus is relatively low, suggesting a consensus method of evaluating the company and its prospects.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
- The potential for earnings per share (EPS) growth in the coming years appears limited according to current analyst estimates.
- As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
- The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
- For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
- The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Food Retail & Distribution
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+1.43%||28 069 M $|
|+7.53%||410 B $|
|-2.97%||37 414 M $|
|+6.59%||28 778 M $|
|+3.06%||28 484 M $|
|+28.62%||25 482 M $|
|+9.95%||18 169 M $|
|-3.38%||16 212 M $|
|-21.98%||13 599 M $|
|+6.27%||12 693 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources