Ratings Albemarle Corporation
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 07||US IRA is 'cream on top' as Arcadium eyes lithium growth||RE|
|Dec. 05||UBS Cuts Albemarle Price Target to $130 From $140, Maintains Neutral Rating||MT|
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental situation
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
- The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
- For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
- The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Specialty Chemicals
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-40.98%||15 020 M $|
|+31.99%||54 781 M $|
|+10.83%||44 740 M $|
|+19.73%||35 528 M $|
|+4.55%||17 377 M $|
|+3.64%||15 832 M $|
|+31.05%||9 877 M $|
|-2.51%||8 760 M $|
|-27.82%||8 278 M $|
|-40.50%||8 144 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources