Ratings Alphabet Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 29||Communications Services Down on Growth Concerns -- Communications Services Roundup||DJ|
|Nov. 29||Synopsys forecasts robust first-quarter revenue as AI boosts chip-design demand||RE|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
- Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 23.88 times its 2023 earnings per share.
- Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Internet Services
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+53.00%||1725 B $|
|+3.19%||41 819 M $|
|+16.90%||24 258 M $|
|+30.00%||21 913 M $|
|-.--%||6 846 M $||-|
|+18.97%||299 M $|
|-25.00%||112 M $||-||-|
|+63.64%||110 M $||-|
|+10.22%||73 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources