Altria : Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (Form 4)
07/05/2022 | 03:44pm EDT
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16, Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB Number:3235-0287Expires:January 31, 2005Estimated average burden hours per response...0.5
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *
Strahlman Ellen R
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
ALTRIA GROUP, INC. [MO]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
_____ 10% Owner
_____ Officer (give title below)
_____ Other (specify below)
6601 W BROAD ST
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed(Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Join/Group Filing(Check Applicable Line)
_X_ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)
2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)
3. Transaction Code
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security
3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)
3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)
4. Transaction Code
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date
7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
8. Price of Derivative Security
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
Amount or Number of Shares
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Strahlman Ellen R
6601 W BROAD ST
W. Hildebrandt Surgner, Jr. for Ellen R. Strahlman
**Signature of Reporting Person
Explanation of Responses:
If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 5(b)(v).
Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations. See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Includes 7,145 deferred shares held in the Stock Compensation Plan for Non-Employee Directors.
Phantom stock units convert to the cash value of the issuer's common stock on a 1-for-1 basis.
These units were acquired on June 30, 2022 pursuant to the Deferred Fee Plan for Non-Employee Directors.
The participant will receive distributions of phantom stock units in cash either prior to or following termination of service as a member of the issuer's board of directors, as elected by the participant.
The average of the high and low price of Altria Group, Inc. common stock on June 30, 2022.
Share equivalents held in the Deferred Fee Plan for Non-Employee Directors. This total includes the June 30, 2022 acquisition of 661 share equivalents under the Deferred Fee Plan for Non-Employee Directors.
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, See Instruction 6 for procedure.Potential persons who are to respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB number.