Ratings Aluminum Corporation of China Limited
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 06||Rio Tinto Plans $6.2 Billion Investment in Guinea Iron Ore Project -- Update||DJ|
|Nov. 06||Aluminum Corporation of China Hikes Stake in Subsidiary by 0.13%||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The earnings growth currently anticipated by analysts for the coming years is particularly strong.
- Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 9.28 and 8.26 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2024 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
- The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.38 for the 2023 fiscal year.
- The company's share price in relation to its net book value makes it look relatively cheap.
- Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
- Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
- For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
- For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
- As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
- The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
- Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
- The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Aluminum
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+7.23%||11 445 M $|
|+9.97%||13 860 M $|
|-15.06%||11 354 M $|
|+0.33%||4 716 M $|
|-.--%||4 672 M $||-|
|+17.99%||4 556 M $|
|-44.97%||4 465 M $|
|-29.88%||3 136 M $|
|+48.77%||2 584 M $|
|+21.21%||2 145 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Aluminum Corporation of China Limited - Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Ratings Aluminum Corporation of China Limited