Ratings American Airlines Group Inc.
|Real-time Estimate Cboe BZX 08:25:06 2023-09-22 am EDT||5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Sep. 21||Travel boom not enough to drive profits at US budget airlines Frontier, Spirit||RE|
|Sep. 19||From UPS to Detroit Three automakers, US labor unions flex muscle||RE|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- The company's profit outlook over the next few years is a strong asset.
- Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 4.63 and 4.07 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2024 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
- With regards to fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.72 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
- The company has a low valuation given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
- For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
- The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
- The average consensus view of analysts covering the stock has deteriorated over the past four months.
- Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
- The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Airlines
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+2.67%||8 533 M $|
|-7.35%||4 531 M $|
|-13.97%||1 564 M $|
|+13.47%||1 390 M $|
|-46.28%||1 295 M $||-|
|-9.35%||1 147 M $|
|-52.87%||1 068 M $|
|+109.07%||1 048 M $|
|-11.77%||978 M $|
|-26.32%||472 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources