Ratings Applied Materials, Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 30||Japan robot maker Yaskawa eyes $200 mln US investment||RE|
|Nov. 28||Transcript : Applied Materials, Inc. Presents at Wells Fargo 7th Annual TMT Summit 2023, Nov-28-2023 10:15 AM||CI|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
- Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Semiconductor Equipment & Testing
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+55.67%||127 B $|
|-0.48%||29 668 M $||-|
|+101.89%||25 418 M $|
|+151.36%||23 276 M $|
|+3.35%||17 292 M $|
|+72.45%||14 663 M $|
|+131.61%||10 977 M $|
|+76.07%||6 762 M $||-|
|0.00%||5 049 M $||-||-|
|+47.07%||4 935 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources