Log in
E-mail
Password
Show password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON

ARCO PLATFORM LIMITED

(ARCE)
  Report
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsAnalyst Reco.Other languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector news

Arco Platform Limited completed the acquisition of COC and Dom Bosco from Pearson Education do Brasil S.A.

09/30/2021 EST

Arco Platform Limited (NasdaqGS:ARCE) entered into an agreement to acquire COC and Dom Bosco from Pearson Education do Brasil S.A. for BRL920 million on March 6, 2021. As part of the acquisition, 80% of the purchase price will be payable at the time of closing, and the remaining 20% of the purchase price payable on the first anniversary of the closing date. The transaction also includes an agreement with Pearson to distribute some supplemental educational solutions for K-12 schools in Brazil. The transaction is subject to approval of the Brazilian Antitrust Authority. Lobo & de Rizzo Advogados acted as legal advisor and N M Rothschild & Sons Limited acted as financial advisor to Arco Platform Limited (NasdaqGS:ARCE). JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) acted as financial advisor and Madrona Advogados acted as legal advisor to Pearson Education do Brasil S.A. Arco Platform Limited (NasdaqGS:ARCE) completed the acquisition of COC and Dom Bosco from Pearson Education do Brasil S.A. on September 30, 2021. The Administrative Council for Economic Defense has approved the transaction.


© S&P Capital IQ 2021
All news about ARCO PLATFORM LIMITED
12/01ARCO PLATFORM : announces Closing of US$150 million investment - Form 6-K
PU
12/01Arco Announces Closing of US$150 Million Investment from Dragoneer and General Atlantic
BU
11/30AFTER HOURS WATCH LIST SCORECARD : Cpix, adag, arce
MT
11/29MT NEWSWIRES AFTER HOURS WATCH LIST : Cpix, adag, arce
MT
11/29ARCO PLATFORM : Unaudited interim condensed consolidated financial statements - Form 6-K
PU
11/29Arco Platform Swings to Q3 Adjusted Net Loss, Net Revenue Declines -- Shares Drop After..
MT
11/29ARCO PLATFORM : Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results - Form 6-K
PU
11/29Earnings Flash (ARCE) ARCO PLATFORM LIMITED Reports Q3 Revenue BRL183.3M
MT
11/29Arco Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
BU
11/18Arco Platform to Receive a $150 Million Investment from Dragoneer, General Atlantic
MT
More news
Analyst Recommendations on ARCO PLATFORM LIMITED
More recommendations
Financials
Sales 2021 1 195 M 210 M 210 M
Net income 2021 -34,9 M -6,12 M -6,12 M
Net Debt 2021 - - -
P/E ratio 2021 -171x
Yield 2021 -
Capitalization 6 122 M 1 075 M 1 075 M
Capi. / Sales 2021 5,12x
EV / Sales 2022 3,88x
Nbr of Employees 2 746
Free-Float 51,1%
Chart ARCO PLATFORM LIMITED
Duration : Period :
Arco Platform Limited Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Technical analysis trends ARCO PLATFORM LIMITED
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsBullishBearishBearish
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus OUTPERFORM
Number of Analysts 8
Last Close Price 107,82 BRL
Average target price 177,42 BRL
Spread / Average Target 64,6%
EPS Revisions
Managers and Directors
Ari de Sá Cavalcante Neto Chief Executive Officer & Director
Roberto Otero Chief Financial Officer
Oto Brasil de Sá Cavalcante Non-Executive Chairman
Pedro Guerra Chief Operating Officer
Martín Emiliano Escobari Lifchitz Independent Director
Sector and Competitors