Ratings Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 08||Sector Update: Financial Stocks Gain Pre-Bell Friday||MT|
|Dec. 08||Arthur J. Gallagher Unit Acquires Australia-Based My Plan Manager||MT|
- Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
- There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
- The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
- With an expected P/E ratio at 39.47 and 30.77 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
- Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
- For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
- The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Multiline Insurance & Brokers
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+27.80%||52 026 M $|
|+7.98%||64 890 M $|
|-0.79%||25 057 M $|
|+30.16%||21 103 M $|
|+41.44%||7 190 M $||-|
|+6.36%||5 223 M $||-|
|+3.66%||4 065 M $|
|+19.04%||1 912 M $|
|+107.34%||1 771 M $|
|-23.43%||1 238 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources