Ratings ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 09||ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd. Reports Unaudited Consolidated Revenue Results for the Month of October 2023||CI|
|Nov. 09||ASE Technology Sales Rise 3.8% Sequentially in October||MT|
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- The company has a low valuation given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
- The company's earnings growth outlook lacks momentum and is a weakness.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
- For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Semiconductor Equipment & Testing
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+35.25%||17 237 M $|
|+24.89%||269 B $|
|+69.88%||93 624 M $|
|+84.84%||74 906 M $|
|+59.34%||15 564 M $|
|-31.67%||7 617 M $|
|+18.27%||6 820 M $|
|+152.72%||6 747 M $|
|+105.43%||6 684 M $|
|+44.03%||4 161 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd. - Taiwan Stock Exchange
- Ratings ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd.