Ratings AT&T Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|After market 07:50:52 pm|
|Nov. 27||AT&T Tennessee Announces Retirement of Joelle Phillips as President||CI|
|Nov. 17||AT&T to Form Standalone Managed Cybersecurity Services Business||MT|
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 7.29 and 6.82 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2024 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
- The company has a low valuation given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
- Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Wireless Telecommunications Services
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-12.11%||116 B $|
|+5.99%||172 B $|
|+16.37%||67 375 M $|
|+7.18%||60 968 M $|
|+2.90%||19 661 M $|
|+11.28%||18 571 M $|
|+25.16%||14 933 M $|
|-15.02%||10 826 M $|
|+3.91%||8 850 M $|
|+10.34%||8 748 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources