Ratings ATN International, Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 16||Atn International, Inc. Announces Management Changes||CI|
|Nov. 16||Atn International, Inc. Announces CEO Changes||CI|
- Overall, the company has poor fundamentals for a medium to long-term investment strategy.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
- Low profitability weakens the company.
- The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
- The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Integrated Telecommunications Services
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-33.97%||462 M $|
|+20.77%||175 B $|
|-4.16%||158 B $|
|+17.69%||120 B $|
|+14.30%||99 528 M $|
|+14.66%||61 358 M $|
|+17.63%||59 359 M $|
|-13.86%||55 710 M $|
|+5.05%||51 097 M $|
|-15.66%||45 460 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources