"Strong quarter boosted by earnings from our first tenant-owned dwelling project" says Annica Ånäs, CEO of Atrium Ljungberg.
- Net sales increased to SEK 1,745 million (SEK 1,464 m), of which rental income amounted to SEK 1 137 million (SEK 1,227 m).
- The letting rate was 91 per cent (92%), including project properties.
- Net letting amounted to SEK 17 million (SEK -7 m), of which SEK 2 million (SEK -1 m) referred to project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management amounted to SEK 764 million
(SEK 811 m). The surplus ratio amounted to 67 per cent (66%).
- The gross profit for project and construction work amounted to SEK 125 million (SEK -2 m).
- The profit before changes in value increased to SEK 683 million (SEK 566 m).
- The unrealised changes in the value of investment properties amounted to SEK 1,131 million (SEK -1,207 m). Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK 253 million (SEK -240 m).
- The net profit for the period totalled to SEK 1 691 million (SEK -570 m), corresponding to SEK 13.32 per share (SEK -4.39 per share).
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg's held properties amounted to SEK 1,043 million
(SEK 1 156 m).
- Property acquisitions amounted to SEK 25 million (SEK 295 m).
- Sales of properties amounted to SEK 805 million (SEK 3 979 m).
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)
This information is information that Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07:30 CET on 7 July 2021.
For further information, please contact:
Annica Ånäs, CEO Atrium Ljungberg, 46(0)70-341 53 37
Martin Lindqvist, CFO Atrium Ljungberg, 46(0)70-927 60 09
Atrium Ljungberg is one of Sweden's biggest listed property companies. We own, develop and manage properties in growth markets in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and Uppsala. Our focus is on developing attractive urban environments for offices and retail, supplemented with residentials, culture, service and education. The total letting area is approximately 1 million m² valued at SEK 48 billion. Our areas include more than 30,000 workers and students as well as 1,000 residents. Our project portfolio will enable us to invest the equivalent of approximately SEK 38 billion in the future. Atrium Ljungberg is listed as ATRLJ-B.ST on the NASDAQ Stockholm Large Cap list. Find out more at www.al.se
(c) 2021 Cision. All rights reserved., source Press Releases - English