Ratings Aurubis AG
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 06||AURUBIS AG : Buy rating from Hauck & Aufhauser||ZD|
|Dec. 01||AURUBIS AG : Baader Bank maintains a Buy rating||ZD|
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
- The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.19 for the 2023 fiscal year.
- The company's share price in relation to its net book value makes it look relatively cheap.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- The company's earnings growth outlook lacks momentum and is a weakness.
- As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
- The company sustains low margins.
- The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
- For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
- Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Specialty Mining & Metals
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-0.21%||3 569 M $|
|-42.21%||7 675 M $|
|-.--%||7 164 M $||-||-|
|-22.57%||4 749 M $|
|-14.99%||3 827 M $|
|-3.19%||3 047 M $||-|
|-9.96%||2 959 M $|
|+31.33%||2 372 M $|
|+16.71%||2 240 M $||-|
|-21.63%||2 136 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources