Ratings Avenue Supermarts Limited
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Sep. 19||Avenue Supermarts Opens New Store in Madhya Pradesh, India||MT|
|Sep. 18||Avenue Supermarts Limited Opens New Store At Indore, Madhya Pradesh||CI|
- The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
- There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
- As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
- With an expected P/E ratio at 85.42 and 67.37 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
- With an enterprise value anticipated at 4.58 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
- The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Food Retail & Distribution
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-9.66%||28 733 M $|
|+40.00%||153 M $||-||-|
|-36.20%||915 M $|
|-78.81%||180 M $|
|+1.28%||3 239 M $|
|+26.00%||132 M $||-||-|
|-35.16%||1 962 M $|
|-20.82%||886 M $|
|+51.01%||283 M $||-||-|
|-0.62%||173 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources